[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.0 label problem

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 01:16:34 PST 2014

There should be a proper solution. In my work, I often have clipped raster
layers which are contoured and labelled, and I wish to compare these with a
larger dataset (also contoured and labelled). If the vector contour layer
is covered by the opaque overlying raster, then so to should the labels for
that vector layer - this is just common logic.

I think this labelling issue needs to be addressed by the developers as it
is clearly a flaw. Take it to the extreme and have the top raster totally
covering the lower one that has a vector contour layer labelled, and you
immediately see the incosistency.

There is no workaround for this problem from what I can see.

Cheers

Lester