[Qgis-user] Oracle/Windows Authentication with QGIS 2.0

Hobbs, Jeff Jeff_Hobbs at sjwater.com
Thu Feb 6 12:21:23 PST 2014

Hi,

I had a question regarding the new Oracle Spatial layer connector in QGIS 2.0. Is there a way to use Windows authentication as opposed to database authentication with the connection?

Windows authentication works for other applications. However I've not been able to get it to work with QGIS.

Thanks in advance!

-Jeff

Important Notice: This Email may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the addressee, San Jose Water Company respectfully requests that you reply to the sender so the sender can correct the addressee. Please destroy the Email after returning it to the sender. Please note that possession of confidential or proprietary information when you are not the intended recipient may have consequences, including civil liability and criminal prosecution. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law.
Jeff Hobbs | Director of Geographic and Web Systems | San Jose Water Company | 1265 South Bascom Avenue | San Jose, CA 95128
E: jeff_hobbs at sjwater.com (mailto:jeff_hobbs at sjwater.com) | P:(408) 279-7833 | F:(408) 279-7889 | C:(408) 314-6342