[Qgis-user] new user...questions

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sat Feb 8 11:09:55 PST 2014

You can go to one of two places:

http://viewer.nationalmap.gov/example/services.html - this contains a
list of services that you can pull from the national map (maintained by
the USGS).

To me the http://datagateway.nrcs.usda.gov/ is a little more straight
forward plus you don't have to worry about loss of internet.

This may help: http://www.northrivergeographic.com/qgiswms

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc