[Qgis-user] Copying cells in attribute table.

James Wood jwood911 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 09:35:42 PST 2014

I hadn't tried to do this before, but remarkably I can't perform this seemingly simple task. Outside of an edit session, the only way I can copy any attribute information to the clipboard is by selecting a record and hitting the hotkeys (Ctrl+C). That copies the field header information and all of the values in that selected row. Pasted into a text editor I can then copy the selected value that I want, but that does seem a round-about way to get that done.

2.0.1-Dufour, Windows 7