[Qgis-user] problems with legends in QGIS 2.0.1 with joined fields

antonio valanzano anvalanz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 10:14:46 PST 2014

I have noticed a not correct display of categorized type legend using
joined fields.
If I use one of the joined field for the legend  then QGIS shows all the
values of the joined table and not only the values which are present in the
main table after the join.
Anyone has already noticed the same thing ?