[Qgis-user] version - 1.8.0 -> 2.0.1

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Mon Feb 10 06:16:42 PST 2014

Hi,
Do you require OSMEditor?
If you don't, go to Plugins, manage and install Plugins. A list of
Plugins will be shown under "Installed" the plugin causing the error
will be in red (red writing) click on it and select "Uninstall plugin"
restart QGIS and you should be fine after that.
If you do require OSMEditor, there is a Plugin called
OSMEditorRemoteControl, I am unsure as to if it is exactly the same as
the old plugin, but installing this may also help.
Regards,

Richard.