[Qgis-user] Delete attribute in layer properties fields for SpatiaLite file

James Wood jwood911 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 07:29:27 PST 2014

 Hello Francois,You are not able to delete a column in the attribute table of QGIS. I do all of my schema changes for SpatiaLite tables in the spatialite-gui, which is a free download here. In the spatialite-gui, simply expand the table and right-click on the column you want to delete. Choose "Drop Column" from the context menu (see screenshot).

 Best Regards,James > Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 06:43:48 -0500