[Qgis-user] Delete attribute in layer properties fields for Shapefile SpatiaLite file

James Wood jwood911 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 13:08:04 PST 2014

Francois, I don't have any issues deleting a column or any attributes from a shapefile. And I apologize, I should have included my operating system and software versioning. I'm on Windows 7, running QGIS 2.0.1 and the spatialite_gui v1.7.1; SpatiaLite v4.1.1; SQLite v3.7.17. I don't currently have a Linux system to test on, perhaps someone else could comment. Best Regards,James