[Qgis-user] oil gas symbols

boxfour at earthlink.net boxfour at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 12:51:39 PST 2014

I need to display unique well status symbols (oil gas). I saw the reference to Blackbeard that
provides a symbol set, but the menus look different and when I try to load their svg file it doesn't
see it when I go to select symbols for that layer.  It is a point layer. I have the latest version,
version 2.  Am I doing something wrong, or does it not work in version 2?
My shapefile does have a column for unique values for the symbol. ie 2 for permitted loc,
3 dry hole symbol, 4 for oil symbol 5 for gas symbol. Any suggestions?