[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.0 is crashing with loading of vector and raster files

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:56:05 PST 2014

Hi Ariel,

I use the same version of SO and QGIS and I don't have any problem with that..can you open your files in another GIS software?

Regards,
José Santos

Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 22:22:53 +0100
From: arielrod24 at gmail.com
To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] QGIS 2.0 is crashing with loading of vector and raster	files

    Dear friends:

        Please, do someone know how to fix QGIS 2.0 from a bug that
        don't allow the opening of files (vectors and raster); but is
        allowing to open csv files.

        QGIS 2.0 has been working well, until now, but, suddenly, it is
        crashing sistematically in every trial to open a file.

        I remember the same problem in the previous version of QGIS. I
        fixed it, but now I don't remember...!

        No message is leaving after the crash.

        My OS is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

        Thank you.