[Qgis-user] Qgis-server recompute always the layer bbox ?

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri Feb 14 01:58:23 PST 2014

Hi Marco,

I have a question in this context (I thought I made ticket but cannot
find it)
What is the sense of setting the bounding box in OWS tab if it is always
calculated to the sum of the bboxes of the layers in the project? IMHO
setting the bbox in the project properties should override any
calculation result.
Background: One of my layers became empty because a user deleted the
last record thus its bbox was calculated to be the whole earth resulting
in QGIS server propagating the whole earth as bbox for this project.

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Ströbl
Anwendungsbetreuer GIS