[Qgis-user] Problem styling OS Mastermap

David Addy david_addy at lineone.net
Fri Feb 14 03:32:11 PST 2014

I have been trying to load and view the sample of OS Mastermap provided on
the OS website.
Although I can load it successfully into QGIS 2.0.1, under Windows 7 Pro, I
cannot get any of the published styles to work.
I have tried the OS provided style, and the Warwickshire County Council
styles from GIThub. I have also tried converting the .gml/.gz files into
.shp using the OS converter experimental plugin, and applying the
Warwickshire styles again.
At each time the initial files load into the QGIS Mapview pane. I then try
but the Mapview pane goes completely blank, with a white background. However
the cursor is still displaying the correct coordinates in the status bar,
despite the blank map.
Unchecking all but one of the layers has no effect, and changing the layer
order also has no effect.
Can anyone please suggest where I am going wrong?