[Qgis-user] Problem styling OS Mastermap

Thomas Colley t.colley at neath-porttalbot.gov.uk
Fri Feb 14 08:16:53 PST 2014

Hi David

I think all of the published OS styles use a field called os_cat that
doesn't actually exist in the data as standard, it has to be calculated
based on the values in several other fields.

There should be some sql scripts with the styles you downloaded, that
can be used to create the os_cat field.

Hope this helps.

Tom