[Qgis-user] Polygon .shp layer LABELING Problem

Mike Keelan tmike.elhoa at comcast.net
Sat Feb 15 19:25:09 PST 2014

Hi List,

I'm having a problem with trying to get my id label to show on my Qgis
2.0 project when applied to a .shp Polygon layer.  Works fine with a
line type .shp but no luck on the polygon type.  I'm using the id
setting, and that attribute setting is an integer number.  My other
setting is:  Perimeter - placement- below line.  The layer has an opaque
fill.
I have tried other placement location and no luck.  Changed font colors
and size and no luck.

Should this work?  PC Windows 8

Mike K