[Qgis-user] Project not loading in web client

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Feb 17 23:53:40 PST 2014

Hi Voytek,

is the QWC on a publicly available server?
If no could you post the GetProjectSettings xml?

To further dig into you could check the GetMap request QWC issues
(either with firebug or on apache's acces log)

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 9436 (20140217) __________

http://www.eset.com