[Qgis-user] Project not loading in web client

Voytek Lapinski voytekl at octobit.com.au
Tue Feb 18 16:31:37 PST 2014

CC'ing back to the list, in case this can help someone down the track
through the list archive.

Thanks for the help Bernhard. I got there in the end.

The CRS mismatch (as described below) wasn't actually causing the
problem, although it did cause other issues if I got the map to load.

The problem with the map not loading was being caused by not having the
"Service Capabilities" box checked in Project Properties/OWS Server.
Once that's turned on, the project loads fine in the web client (albeit
with other issues unless the CRS stuff is sorted out also). Rookie
mistake, obviously.

Thanks again.

-voytek