[Qgis-user] Spatialite VIEW in QGIS question

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Wed Feb 19 10:54:28 PST 2014

Am 19.02.2014 19:14, schrieb Steve G:
> This does not directly answer your question about spatialite views, but you
> might be able to use relationships directly in QGIS in the near future (I
> think this is a 2.1 update).  See:
>
> http://blog.vitu.ch/10112013-1201/qgis-relations
>

> -Steve

Hi Steve,
Actually I do not care by which means I reach my destination, but I had
the, maybe wrong; impression that using a spatial database would do the
trick.
Anyway ...
I already installed latest master cause I read about this relation
manager thing a while ago ... but I was left quite clueless about how to
use it.
Searched the web for nearly an hour about any info but to no avail, so
many thanks for sharing the link!!

Will have a look at it ASAP, maybe thats kind of a solution.

Cheers
Bernd