[Qgis-user] Spatialite VIEW in QGIS question

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Feb 19 11:26:30 PST 2014

Maybe I'm unclear on the issue. If it's just how to get a view with
geometry to show up, I've found you often have register view with
spatialite metadata:

INSERT INTO views_geometry_columns
(view_name, view_geometry, view_rowid, f_table_name, f_geometry_column)
VALUES (theview, thegeometry, view_rowid, tablenamethegeomcomesfrom,
the_geometry_column);

Thanks,
Alex