[Qgis-user] Problem saving an image w/annotated notes?

Mike Keelan tmike.elhoa at comcast.net
Wed Feb 19 18:48:12 PST 2014

This program is amazingly complex.  As a a new beginner with this SW I
have not figured out how to get my project into the print composer.
Even the support instructions look like they are written for a rocket
scientist.  I can appreciate the flexibility that is apparent, but it is
a steep learning curve.

So, do I have to rebuild the entire project in the composer, or is there
a way to make an import into a new composure as a single operation?

Still learning,  Mike K