[Qgis-user] Problem saving an image w/annotated notes?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Feb 19 21:14:09 PST 2014

The print composer is a tool to help you print the map view.
Basic steps, open your project, click on the print composer tool.
In the print composer view "add new map", draw a rectangle on the page
and your map view should show up.

See http://qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/print_composer.html

Thanks,
Alex