[Qgis-user] qgis-bin.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Minoru Akagi akaginch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 03:07:42 PST 2014

Since not far from the source code release, it ought to still be test
period of the binary release. OSGeo4W 32-bit installation (with Exp
selected in installer) works without start-up error, but 64-bit app is
blocked with the error. The qgis package of 64-bit seems to lack core dlls
(dlls in qgis/bin). Looking forward to stable release!!

Thanks,
Minoru