[Qgis-user] qgis-bin.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 02:04:53 PST 2014

Hopefully they will correct these install issues before releasing the
standalone Windows installer! v2.0.1 had that annoying run-time issue at
start-up (but did not stop functionality).

In theory, you should be able to install multiple versions of QGIS as I
think they go into separate folder structures. I seem to recall seeing a
similar message to the one you had but with 1.8.0, not sure what caused it
as it was after the program was running.

I am waiting until the site is formally updated before attempting to install