[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.2 - Remove layer dialog

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Feb 25 10:56:34 PST 2014

Hi,

We decided that for actions without an undo there needs to be a
confirmation. That's a common behaviour of most software.

Styling, filtering and assigning field widgets, etc. can be a lot of
work. If you accidentally delete the layer you better want a
confirmation to do so.

On the other hand we got rid of the confirmation for deleting features,
because there is an undo for this action.

Would there be an undo for deleting layers I would be fine to go without
the confirmation but not in the current situation.

Andreas