[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.2 - Remove layer dialog

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:01:51 PST 2014

Hi Richard,

I didn't want to throw away all that was done, I'm sorry if it sounded like
that. I reopened the ticket because a few people (including me) disagreed
with the change, and did not take part in the initial discussion.

I understand too many options are not a good thing, on the other hand
choice is good when it's not too confusing and easy to implement.

cheers,
Etienne