[Qgis-user] QGIS Server and simpleWMSSearch

Wiegand Stefan Wiegand at citkomm.de
Thu Feb 27 06:03:29 PST 2014

Hello,

I'm testing QGIS Server 2.2 with the QGIS-Web-Client under windows 7. Now I
try to configure the simpleWMSSearch in GlobalOptions.js. It works fine for
the Hello World example but the same structured URL for the getfeatureinfo
of another theme does not return a result. I compare the two qgis projects
but there is no difference in the layers or OWS definitions. I know, there
was a bug with simpleWMSSearch but it is curious that the Hello World
example works.

Greetings

Stefan Wiegand