[Qgis-user] Run-time error R6034

Minoru Akagi akaginch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:16:34 PST 2014

Hi,

I think it's not easy to find conflicted dll files, but providing
mini-dump file could be easy way to give useful resource to debug this
problem.

Steps to provide mini-dump file:

1. Download Process Explorer. It's only 1.2 MB archived file. Unzip
and execute procexp.exe.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx

2. Run QGIS 2.2 64-bit

3. After the R6034 error message is displayed (do not click OK
button), select qgis-bin.exe in the tree of Process Explorer,
right-click it and click "Create Minidump..." in the context menu.
Then specify output file path in the file dialog.

4. Share the written qgis-bin.dmp file. It may be large (around 16MB),
so it's better to zip it and use storage service (e.g. Google Drive,
DropBox, etc).

Attached image is for visual.

Regards,
Minoru