[Qgis-user] QGIS-Server: change font size in legend

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:33:36 PST 2014

Hi Marco,

I was able to change the size of legend font using your precious
information.
Fortunately our framework for webgis ignore the getcapabilites so I was
able to set an url adding all the needed parameters.
Before now I was think that this was a defect of our framework. Instead now
I like this characteristic that it ignore the getcapabilities.
:)

More in general.
Effectively this option of add some parameter to the url is quite easy to
use.
It is a bit more difficult only for an user that access directly from a GIS
desktop to the wms. But I guess is difficult only because the user could
don't know what kind of wms server are accessing.
No more than this.

Thx again,

Andrea.

>:

>  Hi Andrea
>
> There are several parameters which can be used to modify the legend font
> (all non-standard WMS of course).
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial#GetLegendGraphicsprovides a list of these additional parameters.
>
> Regards,
> Marco
>

> On 26.02.2014 08:12, Andrea Peri wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>
> I like to change the font size in the legend image as generate from a
> GetLegendGraphics request.
>  I know it is unavailable from the project.
>  I could also to recompile the code C to have a better font size but I
> don't know where is the font size declaration in code for the image legend.
>
>  Many thx,
>
>  --
>

> --
> Dr. Marco Hugentobler
> Sourcepole -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
> Weberstrasse 5, CH-8004 Zürich, Switzerlandmarco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch http://www.sourcepole.ch
> Technical Advisor QGIS Project Steering Committee

Andrea Peri
qwerty àèìòù