[Qgis-user] Time Manager aditional option

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Fri Feb 28 18:42:36 PST 2014

Am 28.02.2014, 21:13 Uhr, schrieb Carlos Cerdán <sig.upagu at gmail.com>:

> Hello list
>
> I'm a happy user of Timer Manager plugin, it's great to show zones
> according to an ordinal list or another numerical code, but in order >to
> do it, if I have not a date field, I've to add one and fill it with
> ficticious dates, so I ask to developer (Anita Graser?): Could >you add
> to this plugin an option to select a numerical field (optionaly) instead
> of date field?
> I would be so greatful about this and think that It will be useful for
> many others.
>
> Regards
>
> Carlos Cerdan
>
> PD Sorry if this is not the correct way to ask for an improvement.

I think the intended way of asking for a new feature or reporting bugs is
through https://github.com/anitagraser/TimeManager/issues
for which you will have to register at github.

This mail might easily slip through, but Anita seems to have an eye on all
channels within the qgis-ecosystem, so registering at github might not be
necessary ;)