[Qgis-user] Time Manager aditional option

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:13:10 PST 2014

Hello list

I'm a happy user of Timer Manager plugin, it's great to show zones
according to an ordinal list or another numerical code, but in order to do
it, if I have not a date field, I've to add one and fill it with ficticious
dates, so I ask to developer (Anita Graser?): Could you add to this plugin
an option to select a numerical field (optionaly) instead of date field?

I would be so greatful about this and think that It will be useful for many
others.

Regards

Carlos Cerdan

PD Sorry if this is not the correct way to ask for an improvement.