[Qgis-user] Openlayers plugin Bing maps on qgis android

daniel pinto daniel.ar.pinto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 06:47:37 PST 2014

Hello all!!!

I'm working on a project that i need to carry with me on my tablet in the
field  and i need some open layers maps so that i can enhance the info that
web are producinc...... the problem is that i can't seem to upload the
plugin nor the maps for that matter.... I'm using Android 4.3 on a galaxy
note 10.1 2014 edition.... can someone provide any help??? Thanks in
advance and a full 2014 !!!!

--
daniel pinto
arqueólogo
daniel.ar.pinto at gmail.com
tel:96 646 0031 - 91 869 1397
rua de Arouca, nº 10, 1º esq, 3810-050 - Aveiro