[Qgis-user] Problem with eVis event ID tool

Lynkos lynkosmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 07:25:22 PST 2014

In QGIS 2.01, I'm working on a vegetation map with some 450 polygons in a
shp file and five fields in the attribute table. When I click on a polygon
with the eVis Event ID tool, the information appears correctly in the Event
Browser window, but the map displayed in the main QGIS window disappears
and does not return when I close the Event Browser. I'm left with a
completely empty window. To get the map to display properly again, I need
to click on the "back to last zoom" button. Am I doing something wrong, or
is this a bug? Many thanks, Sarah.