[Qgis-user] QGIS Georeferencer and Transparency

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 7 07:25:42 PST 2014

Hi,

Some of my maps I georeference are rotated approx. 45 degrees because
they did not point to the north before georeferencing. This is desired -
however - the resulting file has a huge black background as a result of
the rotation.

I tried with the option "use 0 for transparency if necessary" - which
helped - but the map already contains black pixels and the result is
that I have a lot of tiny transparent pixels in the map, next to the
transparent background I wanted. Is there a way to set this transparency
to a custom RGB value that I know it is not yet used within the map?

Thank you for any ideas.

Andreas