[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8.0 Crash open Project Settings

Leo Kris Palao lk.palao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:40:16 PST 2014

Dear QGIS Users,

Good Day!

I have a problem with my QGIS 1.8.0. I have repeatedly install and
uninstall the program but the behavior is still the same. The QGIS crashes
when I *1.*) open Settings > Project Settings, *2.)* when I save as the
layer and select Layer CRS button or *3.)* Click the CRS Status Icon on the
lower right portion.

When I uninstall QGIS, I erase also *.qgis* folder under Users and Quantum
GIS Lisboa folder under Program Files (x86). I don't know why this crash
happens.

When I install, I also do rebooting to ensure proper installation. I have
not experienced this before. I am using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OS.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Leo