[Qgis-user] Qgis server: Premature end of script headers: qgis mapserv.fcgi.exe

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Jan 9 07:43:21 PST 2014

Am 09.01.2014 10:02, schrieb Simo Turunen:
> I´m having that kind of problem while trying to get qgis server working.
> This question has been here before, but I hadn´t had any answers. Any
> ideas? I have followed step by step instructions, but this is were I´m
> stuck right now.

I got the same problem until I installed the fcgi package via OSGEo4W.
It was not installed by default. I assume you moved the required dlls to
the right folder as Anita's tutorial mentiones.

Executing the qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe in a Command shell might give you a
more detailed error log than the http request via the browser.

HTH,
André Joost