[Qgis-user] qgis2threejs plugin demo

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:49:45 PST 2014

Hi Szilard,
I premit that the plugin is not mine.
I've installed it using the zip downloaded from the repository and it
worked fine. I don't know what's going wrong for you. Have you tried to
completely remove the original plugin and replacing it, totally, with the
one unzipped from github?

Giovanni Allegri
http://about.me/giovanniallegri
blog: http://blog.spaziogis.it