[Qgis-user] qgis2threejs plugin demo

alper78 alper78 at alice.it
Fri Jan 10 04:59:38 PST 2014

Very interesting plugin!
I'm using QGIS 2.0.1 on Windows 7, installed with osgeo4w 64 bit.
I have downloaded the file “Qgis2threejs-master.zip” from
https://github.com/minorua/Qgis2threejs/archive/master.zip, I extracted the
folder “Qgis2threejs-master”, placed in the plugin's directory and renamed
it from “Qgis2threejs-master” to “Qgis2threejs”.
It works fine if I use the “simple” resampling option with the default
parameters (about 200 x 200 px); if I change the parameters the plugin works
but the result doesn't show any change in resolution (even if the new .js
file is bigger).
When I use the “advanced” resampling the plugin works but firefox often
crashes when loading the result.

-----
Alessandro Perego
http://www.webalice.it/alper78/