[Qgis-user] We need help updating the qgis user guide for version 2.2

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Jan 13 07:51:19 PST 2014

Am 13.01.2014 10:49, schrieb Otto Dassau:
> Dear Community,
>
> at 2014-01-24 (11 days away), we'll go into feature freeze for the next qgis
> version 2.2, which will be released at 2014-02-21 (39 days away).
>
> To have an updated user manual at that time we need to build a documentation
> team with people who take care about certain tasks and chapters after the
> feature freeze.

Could somoeone have a closer look at the documentation of the
Openstreetmap plugin?

<http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/osm/openstreetmap.html?highlight=openstreetmap>

seems not to be the version running inside QGIS 2.0 yet. It is not even
linked under

<http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/plugins/plugins_index.html>

Greetings,
André Jost