[Qgis-user] Related to the development of a help file or documentation of a plugin

Vishwadeep Shende vishwadeepshende at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 02:54:13 PST 2014

Respected,

I want to ask a query ie. how to write a help file for a plugin which i
have developed.
I want to know that, how to develop the help file for that plugin.I have
written a pdf document, can I call that file through python by clicking on
a button of my plugin.
I have read the Documentation section of QGIS official website.It has given
the logic to develop the help file by using the html programming.
So my ultimate question is that how could I merge the python & html file
for my html help document.

Thanks & regards