[Qgis-user] Problems with plugin Grass in Qgis dufor

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 01:58:34 PST 2014

Hey Arturo,

Try to use Orfeo Toolbox instead, I think will be a good alternative.

Good Luck.

Regards,
José Santos

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:27:38 -0500
From: caaramosga at unal.edu.co
To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Problems with plugin Grass in Qgis dufor

Hello
I´m  work with this plugin Grass in Qgis but have follow problem when open a image landsat (group).
this is message

In my Computer havewindows 7 ULTIMATE SP1 32 bittoshiba satelite AMD TURION X2  DUAL CORE MOBILE RM-70 2.00 GHz4 GB RAMDISC 500 GB

i need help for classify images of remote sensing with spectral response use a spectroradiometer and images rapideye. Is possible in Qgis dufor.

thanks for your support

Arturo RamosStudent Master Degree in GeomaticNational University of Colombia
Bogota Colombia