[Qgis-user] Globe plugin not showing up under Plugin Manager

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Thu Jan 16 14:35:37 PST 2014

Hi Giovanni,

Are the supporting Open Scene Graph and OsgEarth packages installed as
well? I think they are called openscengraph and osgearth in UbuntuGIS repo.

ubuntugis-unstable doesn't show they are tracked/installed as dependencies,
unless I am missing something [0].

[0]
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntugis-unstable/+packages?batch=75&memo=150&start=150

Regards,