[Qgis-user] Globe plugin not showing up under Plugin Manager

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 14:39:19 PST 2014

Hi Lerry, I was just writing it.
It seems to be the problem. I have libosgearth, but I had to sof link the
libs otherwise ldd didn't show me tehy were ok.
Anyway I miss libosgEarthQt, which seems to be anavailable from apt
repositories, except Ubuntu Saucy (neither official nor third party afaics).
I wonder how other users can use it on Ubuntu. Maybe do they build osgEarth
from source? I will do it if necessary but I hoped to find the required
libs....

giovanni