[Qgis-user] Missing data if importing OSM-Data

DNZombie quasseldussel at digital-filestore.de
Fri Jan 17 04:33:19 PST 2014

Hi,

I am using QGIS 2.01 Desktop on Windows 8.1 64bit and would like to produce
Openstreetmap-shapefiles to use them in TileMill. I'm using the 3
Openstreetmap-functions in the Vector->Openstreetmap-menu. But when I'm
displaying the data in QGIS (export topology to spatialite), there are some
elements missing, i.e. streets. I only found this concerning my Problem, but
since the osm-plugin is now integrated in QGIS, it doesn't help:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSM-import-missing-ways-td5041603.html

Does anybody now what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks,
Henning