[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.0.1: Changing layer properties with plugin

Guillaume guillaume.costes at live.fr
Mon Jan 20 05:16:10 PST 2014

Hello,

I'm working on a plugin that will aim to ensure that the following steps
either "transparent" to the user with one click:
    1. Creating a table with predefined fields
    2. Record in this table in postgis, then open in Qgis
    3. Changing the properties (especially the properties of the fields tab)
this layer to:
           - Set "Edit widget" of fields
           - Associate a form created with Qt Creator

For steps 1 and 2 is OK.

However despite researches in the qgis' Cookbook and forums, I haven't find
functions that allow me to carry out step 3 using the python console ...

Have you any idea ?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

Guillaume