[Qgis-user] Fwd: QGIS 2.0.1 layer style question

Mischa van der Hout mischa.vanderhout at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 06:24:42 PST 2014

ello,

I'm having trouble ordening a very big legend in QGIS. It's supposed to let
you see all the different species of bats and functions found in a survey.

I ordened them in the stylemanager as seen on the picture. The problem is
that all the functions listed under a species name will not appear in my
map unless I de-organize them again by making one big list.

What I would like is that in my project I can minimize each group by
clicking on the species name and all the functions will minimize under it.
In the legend I would like to have the species name with each function
underneath it. So it's clear to each viewer of the map that the functions
with corresponding species color belong to that species.
Is it possible to achieve this?

I run QGIS 2.0.1. (stand alone installer) on a Sony Vaio laptop with
Windows 8.1.

With kind regards,
Mischa

[image: Inline afbeelding 1]