[Qgis-user] GeoGit

Spencer Gardner spgardner at HNTB.com
Thu Jan 23 09:48:04 PST 2014

I've been following the GeoGit<http://geogit.org/> project with some interest and was wondering the other day whether there are plans to natively support it as a format in QGIS. After some Googling, the only reference I can find to QGIS integration is from Boundless<http://boundlessgeo.com/2013/07/qgis-a-powerful-desktop-alternative/>, where they explain their plans to officially support QGIS. That was 6 months ago. I've seen no discussion in this list or anywhere else since then.

Is there a GitHub or website or other resource to learn more about plans for GeoGit integration? Apart from that single reference, I don't see any other information anywhere. I'd love to follow progress and potentially get involved.

Spencer

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient and receive this communication, please delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.