[Qgis-user] Print composer 'loses' maps

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 03:02:26 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm working with QGIS 2.0.1 in Windows 7.

I created a QGIS project and three print composers with different
views and layers switched on in each. I saved the composers using the
'Save project' icon in the Print Composer window.

Subsequently I edited the QGIS project, added some layers and removed
some others.

Now when I open the print composers, none of them contain any maps
anymore. The legends etc. are still there, but they have no map image.

What am I doing wrong? How can I save a print layout from session to session?

Thanks
Hanlie