[Qgis-user] Guides and grid in Print Composer

McDonaldR McDonaldR at angus.gov.uk
Mon Jan 27 08:13:14 PST 2014

Hi list,

I am using the new Print Composer features in the frozen development release 2.1 105ecfa.  I am setting up a map template and using the new guides and rulers to lay out the page.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF1B77.71F5B520]

I want the two boxes (map on the left and sidebar on right) to snap to the guides. Moving the map frame first it seems that the centre of the box of the mouse handles snap to the guide and not the edge of the map frame.

[cid:image002.png at 01CF1B77.D86D8CB0]

[cid:image003.png at 01CF1B78.9CF52250]

I am running QGIS on Windows 7 32bit and I must say that running it on Linux Mint 16 (Ubuntu 13.10) it works as expected and features are snapped exactly edge to edge and corner to corner.  Anyone else experienced this issue?

Cheers

Ross

This message is strictly confidential. If you have received this in error, please inform the sender and remove it from your system. If received in error you may not copy, print, forward or use it or any attachment in any way. This message is not capable of creating a legal contract or a binding representation and does not represent the views of Angus Council. Emails may be monitored for security and network management reasons.  Messages containing inappropriate content may be intercepted. Angus Council does not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused to the recipient system or data on it by this message or any attachment.