[Qgis-user] WFS caching behaviour

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Tue Jan 28 02:06:36 PST 2014

> > I was using my web-server logs, however Fiddler is confirming that the
> WFS
> isn't making new requests when I zoom in/our except when I'm at distance
> zoom's (it should do it at all zooms).
>
> But if someone starts to fix this, please do not make it to send a new
> GetFeature request with every mouse roll step.

With caching off, it's supposed to do that. However, I did report
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9439 yesterday  (QGIS sends a request for every
scroll, even intermediate scrolls when you do the wheel lots at once!) -
maybe that's what you're referring to.

> > So bug report it is.
> And more to come I bet.
>
> It keeps me out of trouble! :-)

Thanks again,
Jonathan

--
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and