[Qgis-user] Print Composer - Rotation of Shapefiles with transparency

N St tuthalija at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 01:25:41 PST 2014

Hi List,

I try to rotate a map in the print composer and I have an awkward problem.
I wanted to check if I am alone in this case, or if it's a bug.

I work under Windows 7 64 Pro - QGIS is 2.0.1.

When I rotate a map in the print composer, shapefiles are cut at a right
angle (according to the north) if the transparency is not set at 0. If the
transparency is set at zero, no problems. When I rotate the map from 180
degrees it works fine too, but anything else doesn't. Output is the same if
it exported in .jpg, .pdf, ...

Enclosed the output with the print composer and a rotation of 330 degrees
and a screenshot of the print composer (the map is cached). The
transparency of the green layer is set at 5%, 0% for the red. You can see
how the green layer is cut ...

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/ZtCdfwY
Print output: http://imgur.com/3iBFwXD

This problem doesn't appear for raster with/without transparency.

I already tried to modify every option I knew, but it doesn't work.

 Any hints?
Thanks a lot
Nebi