[Qgis-user] Print Composer - Rotation of Shapefiles with transparency

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Tue Jan 28 15:26:06 PST 2014

I'd try this out for you, but I can't find the rotate capability
in "Project" - "New Print Composer".  Across from Rotation I have
Portrait and Landscape, but that is all.

Mike

Any chance you could answer this question below
that I posted 2 weeks ago?

Interestingly, I don't seem to have OSM plugin on
my version 2.0.1.  I don't see it under Installed
and I don't see it under Get more, though there is
an OSMEditorRemoteControl in the Get more tab.

How do I get it on ver 2.0.1 QGIS - Win64 version?

To start the Plugin Manager go to "Plugins" -
"Manage and Install Plugins".

Mike